T-Ports have an exciting opportunity available within the maintenance team. Are you looking to be a part of a
growing innovative company that has a commitment to customers and staff? Positioned in beautiful coastal Lucky Bay,
on the Eyre Peninsula.
About the Role
This diverse role will require an all-rounder with a can-do attitude who is prepared to take on a vast selection of duties—from preventative maintenance of plant and equipment to breakdowns and small project work, including marine maintenance.
• Full-Time permanent role.
• Reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
• Ensuring all machinery works at optimum performance.
• Trouble shooting and fault finding
• Ongoing maintenance of bulk handling assets, mobile plant, and marine equipment, including breakdowns.
• Technical knowledge and understanding of drive system components, pneumatic equipment, hydraulic equipment, combustion engines and general mechanical repairs.
• Strong focus on work safety.
• Trade Qualified- Fitter and Turner, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Fitter, Heavy Diesel Mechanic – Essential
• C Class License – Essential
• Experience with Microsoft office suite & computerised maintenance systems –desirable
• Working at Heights – desirable
• Dogging Ticket – desirable
• Rigging Ticket – desirable
• Previous Agri-business or bulk handling plant – Beneficial
• Attractive Salary package (100k – 116k Per Annum) depending on experience
• Fully Maintained Company Vehicle with personal use
• Supportive team environment
• Travel and work across various sites in coastal locations
• Tools of trade supplied.