At T-Ports, we recognise that every request for sponsorship has individual merit, however as the funds which we invest through sponsorship are limited, we need to ensure that sponsorships are in keeping with T-Ports business values and distributed fairly throughout the community.
The following general guidelines must be considered before submitting proposals to T-Ports:
- There must be clear demonstration and quantifiable return on investment for T-Ports;
- There must be clearly defined benefits for the community;
- Timing of proposals should allow sufficient time for T-Ports to plan for implementation and leveraging;
- Requests for sponsorships must provide a list of the key benefits T-Ports will receive via the sponsorship;
- Requests must provide an overview of the organisation’s background, values, purpose, operating methods and detail other supporters;
- Sponsorship requests remain at the discretion of T-Ports management.