Our people are our greatest asset and key to our future success.
T-Ports four business pillars are safety, innovation, customers and integrity. We pride ourselves on the service we offer grower partners and industry customers and we are committed to doing this in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
T-Ports is seeking staff with an outstanding attitude and exemplary performance to be part of our team.
You will consistently drive for the safest and most efficient outcomes while contributing to a tight-knit team who enjoys their role and supporting local communities.
Join us to help bring in the 2021-22 harvest on beautiful Eyre Peninsula.
You will work with our close-knit team at Lock, Kimba or Lucky Bay in partnership with local producers, businesses, and communities.
Roles are available in three broad areas: general labour, grain sampling, and Authorised Officer roles.
You may also be eligible for up to $6000 in relocation assistance under the Australian Government’s AgMove program.
To be considered for casual employment with us during harvest, you’ll need to:
- Be available to work with us from September to January 2021-22
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, New Zealand citizen or hold a valid work visa
- Be capable and willing to work in an outdoor and shift work environment
- Be willing to undergo a company paid pre- employment medical and drug screen
- Previous grain/cotton harvest/storage & handling experience is preferred but not essential
- Be enthusiastic, enjoy your work and strive to offer a high level of customer service